We value multi-talented individuals who can work well in a team, and we continually invest in the well-being and growth of our people.
- Please email your cover letter, CV and relevant transcripts to email@example.com.
- Indicate which position you are applying for. Associate applicants must indicate which practice group they are interested in.
- We receive numerous applications on a daily basis. As such, we regret that applications which do not meet the requirements set out in this page will be rejected automatically.
- We do not entertain general enquiries about whether there is vacancy for a particular position. If you are interested to apply for a particular position, we encourage you to submit a complete application.
- Current contact details (mobile phone number and e-mail address)
- Recent profile photo
- Education (please attach transcripts)
- Work experience
- 2 referees (from supervisors and not peers)
Cover Letter Requirements
Your cover letter must, at a minimum, include the following information:
- Why do you want to work at Miranda & Samuel, and what sort of impact do you hope to make here?
- What steps have you taken to improve yourself over the past year?
- What do you think are the 3 factors that have contributed the most to your success
Your cover letter should be between 300 to 600 words.