MIRANDA & SAMUEL
Corporate Liability for Corruption: What should HR do?
The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission’s (MACC) corporate liability law will come into force on 1 June 2020. Under the new Section 17A of the MACC Act 2009 (“Act”), a commercial organisation can be charged with a criminal offence if a person associated with…
Articles and publications on this website are not intended as legal advice. If you have specific queries or require legal advice, please contact us. By subscribing to our mailing list, or otherwise contacting us, you consent and agree to the terms of our Privacy Notice.
- Corporate Liability for Corruption: What should HR do?
- Receiving Payment in the Construction Industry: Adjudication Process vs Court
- The Importance of a Company Constitution in Malaysia
- Case Spotlight: Adjudicator’s Powers on Costs & Refusal to Correct Errors
- Beyond the Movement Control Order: Employment & HR Issues