We provide company secretarial services to our clients to comply with the requirements of the Malaysian Company Act 2016.
Our in-house Corporate Secretarial Department offer our clients them a full range of corporate secretarial support services.
Our in-house professional secretaries and experienced support staff provide end to end solutions.
- Authentication of Company Documents
- Branch Registration for Foreign Companies
- Company and Other Related Searches including obtaining certification from the Registrar of Companies
- Representative and Regional Office Applications
- Incorporation of Companies
- Company Secretary Services
- Compliance and secretarial advisory
- Registered Office Services (including provision of address)
- Attending Director’s Meeting Services
- Attending Shareholders’ Meetings
- Preparation of Notices of Meetings, Minutes and Resolutions
- Proxy Services
- Statutory Filings (including online)
- Application for various approvals or relief from the Registrar of Companies
- Change of name
- Share Transfer
- Shelf Companies Acquisition
Mr Wong Tze Yen
Discover Our Latest News And Insights !
When must the Developer deliver vacant possession? A Strict 24…
The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission’s (MACC) corporate liability law will come…