The mandarin speaking team has experience in dealing with cross-border transactions and work with Chinese businesses and professionals to facilitate trade and investments into Malaysia.
- Malaysian company incorporation
- Director Services (terms and conditions apply)
- Nominee Shareholder Services (terms and conditions apply)
- Advising on Malaysian partners
- Introduction to banking services
- Shareholder Agreements
- Compliance with Malaysian laws
- Liaison with MIDA
- Licence application support
We have experience acting for Chinese businesses investing into Malaysian property, manufacturing , plantation and tech industries.
Dato George Miranda, Dato Paul Chin and Joy Sam Jia Qian took care of all our legal needs to start the Malaysian project. From incorporation, finding a local
director/shareholder, getting the licenses, shareholders agreement, and other matters to ensure that we started off with a strong legal foundation in Malaysia.
Discover Our Latest News And Insights !
When must the Developer deliver vacant possession? A Strict 24…
The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission’s (MACC) corporate liability law will come…